Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Alive, well and buzzzzzzzzzzzzzy

No, I did not forget my fellow knights. And yes, I'm working hard on my tactics.
But I have to do a lot of work for my two choirs. And I have formed a new small group, we are going to sing madrigals and close harmony. With a lot of work, I hope. Also I did a lot of composing, and that costs a lot of time.
For chess I prefer to do training, and so that leaves not much time left for blogging.
Besides, with only one PC Tempo and I struggle a bit who can use it.
Now this week I'm getting a second hand computer (yahoo!) so there is time again for blogs.
Nice to see our family has extended with new knigts.
For all of you: Welcome, brothers.
I'll ask Tempo to put your links on my list.
And now, back to my trainings!

2 comments:

Christian said...

Music is fine, I love it too. Singing in one choir, tenor, earlier 2 choirs, but one of them unfortunately ended its life. Nice to see that you are still with us. Just do not forget chess with all this wonderful music.

CelticDeath said...

Music and chess go very well together.